Price: $13.99 (Physical copy), $9.99 (Digital copy)
Brand: The EDU - Station
No. of Pages: varies
Toddlerhood is characterized by an unparalleled language development period, with toddlers soaking in new knowledge like sea sponges.
But it’s also the time that you struggle to retain their attention for more than 5 seconds.
If you’ve tried many different workbooks but nothing seems to hold the attention of your toddler for at least a minute…
Why don’t you try our My Phonics Workbook?
Now more than ever is the best time for you to introduce to your toddler concepts such as:
- Alphabets activities
- New vocabulary activities
- Rhyming Words activities
This will allow your toddler to learn all of those, all while having fun.
Concepts are arranged from simple to challenging, in a chronological way. This helps boost their confidence in their abilities as they plow through the pages.
Key features of our workbook:
- Thoughtful child-friendly layout found on every page
- Varied activities to exercise the brain and train your child to adapt to different instructions
- A comprehensive, well-rounded approach to learning Phonics
- High-quality book paper to aid trouble-free writing and coloring practice
- The convenience of top-notch bookbinding means no falling or lost pages
Every time you buy from us, you help send Ma’ya and Ja’Shawn to college.
Our family-owned business has one goal: through our products, we will be able to raise funds so that our kids will not be burdened by college debt once they go to school.
All the profits we raise in this endeavor will be channeled to their college savings fund.
Thank you so much for supporting our business!