Skip to product information
- PUT IT TOGETHER TO BUILD WORD POWER - Introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words. Photo cues match written words, and unique puzzle shapes encourage trial and error learning which leads to mastery. Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines.
- RESEARCH BASED, CLASSROOM PROVEN - Repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, so we use big, detailed, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words. Basic printing is large and easy to read. And only matching pieces fit together so the learner knows when a match is made. These elements build enjoyment, and that leads to playing again and again.
- LEARNING CAN BE A GAME - The front side pieces use a photo cue to help learners make word connections. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills. What other words can they think of that rhyme with the puzzle pieces, Designed for ages 4 and up.
- VALUE, QUALITY, AND SAFETY - 48 big (3" x 3") and sturdy boardstock cards are packed in a reinforced cardboard storage box, for many years of use. These puzzles exceed all children's product safety standards and are tested routinely. And TREND's puzzles are designed and manufactured in the USA.
- USES BEYOND EARLY CHILDHOOD - These puzzles are ideal for introducing and reinforcing basic words to new English-language learners in both structured and informal activities. Likewise, they are popular tools in speech therapy and memory care settings. The simple, uncluttered design helps reduce distraction and is not 'juvenile' toward adult users.
- Photos for real-life learning
- Durable, 3" x 3" pieces